Kingfisher Cover One Piece Swimsuit - Baby
The print features Australian Azure Kingfisher birds amidst tropical flora and fauna. Its gorgeous background is a blue turquoise colour, just like Boorangoora.
Be sure to stand out all year round! Keep your precious little bub safe in the sun in this limited-edition print, designed with love in Bargara Queensland, a stone’s throw from magical K’Gari Fraser Island.
Features of this swimsuit include:
- All-in-one rash guard – no sunburnt backs or bellies!
- UPF50+ protection, blocking out 97% of UVA and UVB rays
- Exclusively-designed custom print with a unique Australian flair
- Double-lining front and back for extra sun protection
- Full-length sleeves for extra coverage
- High-neck style to cover chest and neck area
- Pretty, feminine ruffle detail on leg
- Plastic-moulded front zipper with no-pinch zip hideaway pouch to protect from irritation
- Nappy change snap clips for easy changes on the go
- Buttery soft, two-way stretch polyester/elastane fabric – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
- Baby resort wear at its best!
Suits are true to size. The baby in the photos is 13 months old and wearing a size 1 (12-24 months) suit.
Rinse immediately after use. Always hand-wash and line-dry in the shade. Scratch-away trapped sand once suit is dry. More details available here.
** Team it with our Kingfisher Cove matching wide-brimmed sun and swim hat for a stylish and sun-safe summer! **