Bondi Picnic Mat
If you enjoy the outdoors with your family and friends, then you need one of these huge picnic mats in your life!
Reasons why these picnic mats are epic
- Size - Where picnic mats are concerned, size definitely matters and these bad boys measure 2.5m x 2.5m. That means plenty of room for the whole family to stretch out! Its actually larger than a queen bed doona for comparison.
- Heavy Duty – They have 3 special layers. The top layer is vibrant printed water-resistant canvas which makes it photo-worthy and the envy of other park-goers, the centre is lined with padding for extra comfort and the bottom is made using a durable black wipeable and waterproof PVC material.
- Carry Bag – These mats fold up into their own roomy carry bag for ease of transportation and storage.
- Eyelets and Tent Pegs – For extra practicality, these mats come with 4 tent pegs and have an eyelet in each corner so that you can peg your mat down in windy locations.
- Detachable Bag – Another handy feature is the little detachable bag that can store your tent pegs or keep your phone and keys safe whilst enjoying the fresh air.
Caring for your mat
When spills happen, we suggest wiping them with a baby wipe or damp cloth as soon as possible. As the mat is so big and roomy, it’ll be too big to fit in your washing machine, so hose it down or if you have any harder stains, use a soft nail brush with water and hang it over the line to dry. Before packing away and storing, make sure your mat is dry. Your mat does not like sharp rocks, harsh chemicals, washing machines, dry cleaners and dryers, so avoid these to keep your mat happy.
Please note that our Picnic Mats are unable to be shipped outside of Australia due to their weight. Please contact us if you would like a custom shipping quote to your location.
Bondi Picnic Mat